After debating with myself yesterday whether to cancel the appointment with my psych today, she solved the problem by cancelling for me. She offered an appointment tomorrow instead which I declined as I have a CPN appt too. Having declined it, I pretty much instantly regretted my decision and rang her secretary to see if it is still available. Now I’ve done that, I’m wishing I hadn’t. There really is no pleasing me (or my anxiety) at the moment. I’m not normally indecisive, and it annoys me.
It does mean, however, that I can go back to bed and catch up on some much needed sleep. We had a fantastic electrical storm last night but the constant flashes of lightning kept me awake so I’m tired and headachey and pretty grumpy.
All I have to do is get through tomorrow and then it’s finally the weekend. And on Monday work starts on my jungle garden.