Well goodness gracious me and blow me down with a feather, I have been nominated for The Creative Blogger Award by the lovely Louise of the blog imillnotcrazy. You must pop over and read her blog, so much of what she writes is true of my own life. Do it now, then come back and read the rest of this.
- Nominate your favourite blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
So, five facts about me……oh gosh, I’m not remotely interesting but here goes.
- I was born in York, but moved away when I got married in 2001
- I am a little bit snobby about tea, but will drink anything you give me. At home I indulge my tea addiction to the max
- I’m really not good at listing facts about myself
- I’m allergic to nuts, penicillin and erythromycin
- I sit on the floor in therapy, and my psych sits there with me
Now for the exciting bit, my nominees……*drum roll*……in no particular order they are
I suggest you pop over and check their blogs out, too